Friday, November 23, 2018

Peace and Tranquility in The Netherlands.

                                             A trip to Aruba beach.

Traveling is a learning platform, which was widely accepted until the medieval age. But nowadays people travel around the world unwind themselves and get a break from monotonous life. In this busy lifestyle most the people are specialized in their work and because of that they do repetitive work every day and this wearisome work destroy their soul. All this perpetual work forced people to live calmly for a few days and repair their soul.

I am the one who was facing the same issue then I had decided to go to a beach to find calm and tranquility into the beaches and resorts. Before, starting my journey I have to do some arrangement. Firstly, I talk to my manager and asked for leave once, he approved my leave then immediately I informed my wife and explained about my holiday plan and same time I also asked her to pack luggage, after that straightforward I went to my desktop and search online for a serene beach and peaceful resorts and I find Aruba beach was perfect choice,  when I was searching online about calm and quiet beach that time I had seen beautiful pictures and wide motionless beach videos on website and after watching all those pictures and videos I fell in love with Aruba beach, forthwith booked resorts.

After reserving resorts, I have to book my travel tickets, and from Milano to Aruba beach can travel by ferry only. Hence I booked two ferry ticket briskly. However, I was waiting in the office with elation. Finally, sun sats down and office hours over, then immediately without wasting any time furiously I left office.

Once, I reached home immediately I took out traveling tickets and resorts booking and put in my wife's hand and we both cheered together. Lately, in the evening we went out for dinner and we had good and delicious Mediterranean food at a Turkish restaurant.

Friday Morning:
The weekend was starting after twelve hours and we were waiting this weekend with impatiently and off-course we already had an extensive plan about our action plan. Finally, the time has come and Friday evening we left to ferry terminal to start our holiday journey. Once, we reach ferry terminal I took out my boarding pass given to the immigration office and nicely he allowed us to proceed towards ferry to board, after entering in the ferry I had chosen a window seat to sit and of course I was eagerly waiting to feel the depth of Pacific. After an hour of the journey in the wide ocean, we reach Aruba port and step out from the ferry. We feel fresh and more natural at the port which has least crowded than anywhere in Italy and certainly we clicked many photos and selfie, then slowly we moved towards immigration and checkout from there. Finally, we took a bus from the port and reached our most awaited Aruba beach where We stayed at sea faced shanty, which was halcyon.

The same day, we came out in the midnight from the hut and went to the beach where we had seen moonlight which was shining on the still ocean and whirlwind unceasing the Pacific. We came back to our cottage and slept peacefully and calmly. Next morning we spent our time in the cottage balcony and take a deep breath in calm and tranquility. The trees and jungles were glassy and the lake was serene. We both spend three days and back with vivid and unforgettable memories.

Your's Mark
Milano, Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment