Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mark Life Story from Italy

Hi, I am Mark and I would like to tell about the story on this forum which inspires me throughout my life.
I was born in a small village Mondello of Italy and completed my primary education there and after completing my primary I moved to Sicily where I stayed with my relatives. They were very co-operative and helping by nature but much fun as much as I have at my home. When I shifted to Sicily then later I realized I have abundant freedom in my thought and have no objection from anyone for any action, even I can say liberty came from every aspect. And this sovereignty strengthens me to plan for myself and for my future with full of confidence. When I was in senior secondary I was running with full of ideas which can give me result with very fast pace, however, all ideas were apart from the formal education. Since I was young and have seen a corner of the world and because of that I was not able to think from all prospect that's why all ideas which I have was too old in the real world, but I was confident I will achieve what I am thinking since I never encounter with problems. I had started to search my destination in the contemporary era which was far far away from education line and because of that, I had deviated from my formal education track.

I was with a Technician who always encouraged me for education and higher studies, at the same time he was helping me to pursue my current passion, however, I lived in a dream next six months with putting extra work but all effort was futile. This short pan of deviation brought me in twilight where I lost my education track. During this hustle and bustle, I completed my secondary and moved to Milano. After moving to the new city I had lost my interest which was arose in my teenager, later I started again my education with half-hearted which, took me another half decade to back on track. However when I moved to Milano during that time I met my old senior Mr. Antonio who took me along with him and roams around the city then he explains about higher education and university. Then I start exploring about it and slowly got interest in technical degree.

Later on, I got admission in the University of Milano and completed my engineering degree after that, I never turn my head to look back, but its always in my mind all previous experience which sometimes gives strength and sometimes regrets which prevent to repeat faux pas.

Now I am a happy man, efficient engineer, and be loving husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment